Monday, December 5, 2011

What issues are Christians facing?


This is the first time I have tried this and possibly the last depending on your response. Instead of answering questions I think you may have, I want to know what issues you think Christians today are struggling with.

This might be your way of asking me about something you, a friend, or loved one is facing, or it could simply be your way of saying, "this is important and the church is struggling in this area." You can ask any question or give any statement to this.

I am merely asking for ideas on future posts. I am not out of ideas, I just want to help you and your walk with Christ if at all possible.

If you are not a Christian, feel free to respond as well. Maybe you have a perspective as an outsider looking in, a challenge to the Christian faith, or unanswered questions in your own soul search.

1 comment:

  1. i would say genuine love and authentically living the Christ life- Joshua C.

    ReplyDelete